The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to Luxe Fitness that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
“Personal Data” means any information which can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, or occupation. We collect the following Personal Data from you when you register for the Site:
name, phone number, email and home address.
Luxe Fitness uses Personal Data for several general purposes: to provide you with service information and news, to support the services offered on the Site, to contact you for feedback about our services, to conduct research about Luxe Fitness’s customer base or services, to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests, to process your payments including credit checks and direct debit collection, to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, except where you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information.
We may use information that is not Personal Data such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- to any applicable instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site or via our App to fulfil your booking.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest club announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about from us where you have given consent for the appropriate type of communication.
- to keep you up to date on special offers, or other information from our business partners where you have given consent for the appropriate type of communication.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Luxe Fitness should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Luxe Fitness may also share information which does not amount to Personal Data with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com. You have a right to access a copy of the Personal Data held about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with your Personal Data.
We are committed to protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorised access, and destruction. Luxe Fitness takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Data.
We protect the security of your Personal Data during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. Where We Store Your Personal Data The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including but not limited to the USA.
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of services to you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Third part sites.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Luxe Fitness is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personal Data.
Luxe Fitness also uses Google Analytics to analyse the usage of the website by users to give us an insight into the way users use the website.
We reserve the right to use third-party advertising companies to serve retargeting advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, also known as a Web Beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements.
The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information. You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to aboutads.info/consumers. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. The NAI allows you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings..
CONTACTING LUXE FITNESS