Les Mills Sprint Training in Bristol
Les Mills Sprint from Luxe Fitness gym in Bristol is a High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout. This 30-minute class uses an indoor bike and is guaranteed to achieve fast and rewarding results.
Your mental and physical limits will be pushed in this short and intense style of workout. You’ll smash your fitness goals, burn calories as well as reduce blood pressure, body fat mass and cholesterol.
Les Mills Sprint is a high intensity, low impact workout, where bursts of intensity are combined with short periods of rest. These recovery periods allow you to keep reaching your maximum goals. The exercise also stimulates post-exercise oxygen consumption – allowing you to burn calories even after you’ve finished the workout!
Les Mills Sprint training offers many great benefits. Here are just a few:
- Build lean muscle and train your body to burn fat
- Burn calories for hours after your workout
- Push your mental and physical limits
- Short and intense – all done in 30 minutes
- No complex moves to master
- You can manage your own resistance
- Low impact means that it’s a great option for those recovering from injury
This HIIT cycling workout can be done as much as 2-3 times a week to help you maintain an effective fitness plan. You don’t have to be a cyclist either, as long as you have the motivation and determination, you’ll see this sprint class through! Be prepared to be pushed to your limits, but the reward at the end will make it all worth the sweat!