Many of us have all good intentions of maintaining an exercise programme alongside a healthy eating regime in order to improve our fitness, body and mindset. However, it is not always that easy. Life is busy and things do crop up which means sometimes it’s all too easy to say oh I won’t do my home workout, run or use the gym equipment today and quickly this can become habit and you lose focus. This is where we feel that gym classes can help.
How Gym Classes Help
Gym classes help many people stay focussed on their fitness regime as it is a set, scheduled class not just as and when and if you can make it. A few reasons our clients have said gym classes help them to stay focussed include:
- Set time and day
- Familiar routine
- Noticeable results
- Social aspect – meeting up with other class members
- Seeing marked improvements when attending regularly
Gym classes are a fantastic way of keeping your motivation high and also help to ensure that you get the most out of every workout due to them being structured and instructor led.
Not only do gym classes help ensure that you are getting the most out of your workout there are also so many to choose from your exercise regime can be kept really interesting which is also a fantastic way of staying focused.
The gym classes we offer at Luxe Fitness are designed for all ages and abilities and we can tailor them to each of our members’ specific requirements. Our fabulous instructors are always on hand to provide advice as to what gym classes would be best suited for you and your fitness goals. The classes we offer include but are not limited to:
- Spin classes – High intensity cycle work outs
- HIIIT classes – High intensity interval training
- Body Pump classes – Full body workout with cardio
- Body Combat classes – Full body cardio workout incorporating boxing techniques
- Core classes – Fully focussed core work out
- GRIT classes – High intensity interval training
- Body Balance classes – Body stretching and meditation
- Legs, Bums and Tums classes – A workout fully focussed on the leg, bum and tummy area
- Absblast classes – High intensity ab focussed workout
- Yoga classes – relaxation and body balance and stretching techniques
- Zumba classes – High intensity dance-based workout
If you are at all unsure on which gym classes would be right for you contact one of our expert personal trainers and instructors today and we would be happy to provide you with advice and show you round Luxe Gym and give you a preview into some of the classes available. The timetable of classes if available to show when each of the classes take place, we have a wide range of days and times for each class to ensure that there is a time suitable for almost anybody. We look forward to seeing you at one of our gym classes very soon.